Weekday PreSchoolNew Student Information
Welcome New Students
We are excited to have you join our preschool family this year!
What to bring on preschool days:
- Child’s lunch & drink (Staff aren’t allowed to heat foods for safety reasons)
- Child’s snack & drink
- Large Beach towel for rest times (you can keep these in their backpack so they can be washed regularly)
- Change of clothes in case of accidents (shirt, pants, underwear, & socks please)
- Diapers or pull-ups if you child isn’t potty trained.
- Some children prefer flushable wet wipes for bathroom breaks- you are welcome to send them in to your child’s teacher if they prefer to use them.
- Shoes that your child will keep on- flip flips are discouraged due to safety issues.
We look forward to a fun-filled year of learning and growing in God’s Love.