Connect Groups are ongoing Bible study groups that meet in order to discover how God’s Word intersects with life. Groups are organized by life-stage, life-needs, and ages. All adult groups study the Bible book-by-book so you can come to understand God His purposes for you. Groups meet weekly for three reasons:
- Bible Study – Book-by-book study of the Bible.
- Ministry – Building relationships and caring for one another.
- Evanglism – Helping those who are searching to embrace a relationship with Christ.
Connect Group Schedule:
- 8:00am – Connect Groups (Adults Only)
- 9:15am – Connect Groups For All Ages
- 10:30am – Connect Groups For All Ages
- Some groups meet off-campus during the week or online. Be sure to check the listing below for the entire schedule.